It is the mission of the Department of Music at Winthrop University to offer nationally accredited music programs that provide students with opportunities to explore their intellectual and creative potentials through liberal arts, music education, and music performance degrees to prepare them for a life of professional, academic, and community service.
At the culmination of applied study, near the end of the degree program, and at least two weeks prior to final examinations, the student will present a full recital of least 50 minutes performance as part of the degree requirements. Students meeting degree performance requirements must be enrolled for applied music study in the semester or term in which the recital is given.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Music Performance
- Music Theory
- Music Education
- Music History
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesMusic View 997 other Masters in Music in United States
- All international graduate applicants must submit an application and non-refundable application fee to the Graduate School.
- Transcript Evaluations: Applicants are required to have international coursework evaluated by an independent evaluation service.
- Official U.S. Transcripts: If any undergraduate or graduate coursework was completed in the U.S., those official transcripts must be sent directly to the Graduate School from the issuing institution(s).
- English Language Proficiency.
- Applicants must submit an official score on a standardized test (GMAT, GRE, MAT, PRAXIS).
- Program-specific requirements.
International14607 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14607 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7583 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7583 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.