The MPA program is the preferred degree program for individuals who hold or hope to acquire a supervisory position in the public or nonprofit sector. Individuals interested in these career sectors pursue the MPA to improve their management-related job skills and performance, obtain leadership positions within their current organizations, or begin their career in a public or nonprofit organization. Some pursue the MPA to strengthen their academic credentials and knowledge of the public sector in order to prepare for law school or doctoral level work.
Students may choose a specialization in either public sector administration or nonprofit administration.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Public and Nonprofit Personnel Administration
- Budgeting in Public and Nonprofit Administration
- Research Methods in Public Administration
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Policies and Processes in the Public Sector
- Program Evaluation in the Public and Nonprofit Sector
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 506 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Online Graduate Studies Application
- $40 Application Fee
- Transcript Submission
- Verification of English competency
Submit an official TOEFL or International English Language Testing System score report verifying a minimum total score of one of the following:
- TOEFL (paper-based): 550
- TOEFL (internet-based): 79
- IELTS: 6
- Copy of Visa or Passport
- International Graduate Student Estimate of Expenses
- International Statement of Finance Form
- International Student Transfer Form
- For more information regarding specific program requirements and program application deadlines, refer to the Graduate Programs tab
International692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 692 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State351 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 351 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.