At Accountancy from Abilene Christian University you prepare for a career in professional accounting and the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Exam, you will complete a program curriculum focused on these changes. Our Christian faculty will work with you, in a small classroom setting, to develop skills in written and oral communication, teamwork, problem solving and critical thinking. Non-business electives allow you to connect your learning to other disciplines, broadening your understanding of the world around you.
- Corporate Accountant
- Certified Public Accountant
- Government accountant
- Tax Professional
- Accounting Research
- Ethics and the Accounting Profession
- Advanced Auditing
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Income Tax
- Fraud Examination
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Accounting Econometrics View 615 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Complete an online application;
- Pay the $65 application fee;
- An official transcript(s) in English (or translated to English) of all previous colleges attended. The transcript must indicate an earned bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university or equivalent;
- Applicants have earned a minimum 3.00 GPA in their undergraduate accounting courses;
- Applicants without an undergraduate degree in accounting will be expected to earn a 3.00 GPA in their accounting leveling course before taking more than 9 hours of graduate work;
- GPA of 3.00 from a college or university in the United States;
- Two letters of recommendation
- A satisfactory GMAT score (generally a 50th percentile or better) may be required of any student who applies to the MAcc program and who has not completed 24 or more semester hours at ACU with a minimum GPA of 3.00;
- A written personal statement of academic interests, strengths and weaknesses.
International40290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1343 USD per credit during 12 months.
National40290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1343 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Abilene
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.