We're sure you'll enjoy a fulfilling career with one of our music degrees. Become a private music teacher, a certified K-12 music education teacher, a professional performer, or prepare yourself for entrance into graduate school in medicine or a teaching career at the university level. You can even find a job in radio, television or the music industry, or even start a career as a composer, conductor, music librarian or music therapist.
More informationVisit official programme website
Our classes will give you the hands-on experience and music exposure you need to succeed. Performance, theory, history... you'll get it all with our curriculum. Outside of the classroom, you'll have opportunities for in performance, research, musical internships and supervised teaching experiences.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 997 other Masters in Music in United States
- A bachelors degree (or non-U.S. equivalent) in an area appropriate to the major from an accredited institution and a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.6 (applicants with lower GPA may be admitted upon consideration of the composite profile).
- Two Recommendations from professionals such as advisors, major professors and employers.
- Resume describing employment, research or special projects.
- Statement of Purpose reflecting your philosophical perspective, personal, professional and academic goals, and reasons for seeking the graduate program.
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE (academic): Students whose language of education is not English must submit English proficiency test scores.
International1073 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1073 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National1073 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1073 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.