The Students Come First
The Mechanical Engineering program of Alfred University provides an excellent student-centered engineering education. Our faculty place the highest value on the teaching-learning process, while also being active in professional, technical, and scholarly activities.
The program's thesis option emphasizes traditional on-campus research whereas the project option, coupled with our distance-learning offerings, is particularly well-suited for working engineers seeking to continue their education on a part-time basis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate-level ME electives
- Thesis research
- Graduate Seminar
- Research Seminar
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Applications will be considered after January 15, but those that meet the deadline will receive priority funding consideration.
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 429 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Graduate applicants are required to submit a professional resume or curriculum vitae with their application.
- All graduate programs require two letters of recommendation.
- You must submit a written statement describing career goals and reasons for the chosen field of graduate study. Include a summary of your research experience, career goals, and research interests.
- GRE scores.
- You must provide official transcripts/mark sheets (in English) from each and every college or university previously attended, including proof that you hold the baccalaureate degree. All academic records which are not in English MUST be certified true copies issued by the educational institution which you attended.
- All students must comply with New York State health and immunization requirements and submit health forms and records requested by the University.
International22520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22520 USD per year during 36 months.
National22520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22520 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Hornell
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.