A BME Master's program geared toward the biotech sector
Students of the Biomaterials Engineering program of Alfred University are also prepared to enter industries that develop and manufacture medical devices, such as cardiovascular stents and dental prosthetics. Applicants interested in pursuing a PhD should consider applying to our PhD program in Materials Science and Engineering.
- Biomedical Materials
- Advanced Biomedical Materials Engineering
- Graduate-level materials science electives
- Graduate-level biology electives
- Graduate Seminar
- Thesis research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 344 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
- Graduate applicants are required to submit a professional resume or curriculum vitae with their application.
- GRE scores
- All graduate programs require two letters of recommendation.
- You must submit a written statement describing career goals and reasons for the chosen field of graduate study.
- You must provide official transcripts/mark sheets (in English) from each and every college or university previously attended, including proof that you hold the baccalaureate degree. All academic records which are not in English MUST be certified true copies issued by the educational institution which you attended.
- All students must comply with New York State health and immunization requirements and submit health forms and records requested by the University.
International22520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22520 USD per year during 24 months.
National22520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22520 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Hornell
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.