The Alfred University graduate Biomaterials Engineering program was created nearly two decades ago as a joint effort between the Division of Biology and the School of Engineering with the financial assistance of the Whittaker Foundation grant.
- Biomedical Materials
- Advanced Biomedical Materials Engineering
- Graduate-level materials science electives
- Graduate-level biology electives
- Graduate Seminar
- Thesis research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering View 215 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
- Standardized Tests
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Intent
- Official Transcripts
- Transfer Graduate Credits
- Evidence of Financial Support
- Photocopy of Passport Page with Picture and Full Name
- Graduate Student Transcripts
- Health and Immunization Forms
International22520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22520 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National22520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22520 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.