It is built on the solid foundation of Scripture and the uncompromising academic excellence of an internationally recognized faculty.
It is a three-year professional program beginning in the summer or fall semester of each year. Students can complete the 92-credit program in seven semesters with summers free. However, the Seminary schedule is so arranged that MDiv students who have no deficiencies and who have adequate financial support may accelerate their studies by taking seven semesters in sequence, including summers, and complete the program in less than three years.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Christian Ministry
- Church History
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Theology and Christian Philosophy
- World Mission
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 693 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
- A bachelors degree (or non-U.S. equivalent) from an accredited institution and a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.50 (Applicants with lower GPA may be admitted upon consideration of the composite profile).
- Three Recommendations: church board, religion department (or a major professor) and a general recommendation.
- Statement of Purpose reflecting your family and religious development, sense of calling to ministry, experience in church work, and future goals in relation with the MDiv program.
- Sixteen Personality Factor Questionnaire (16PF): A questionnaire is sent to each applicant and must be submitted as directed.
- Spouse’s Statement: If applicant is married.
International1073 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1073 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National1073 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1073 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.