The master’s degree program at UW-Stevens Point in speech and language pathology is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
More informationVisit official programme website
- Professional Issues and Portfolio Development for Speech-Language Pathology Externs
- Counseling in Speech-Language Pathology
- Supplemental Externship in Speech-Language Pathology
- Externship in Speech-Language Pathology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Linguistics View 387 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- A completed UW System graduate application.
- $56 graduate application fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (both undergraduate and graduate).
International825 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 825 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
National825 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 825 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
In-State825 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 825 USD per module and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.