At Higher Education Leadership from University of Tennessee Martin you will advance your teaching career with a Master’s of Education in Curriculum & Instruction. This program is available online for those students who have obtained a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and who are professionally licensed to teach.
The graduate Higher Education Leadership program at the University of Tennessee Martin will equip you for a leadership position and an administrative career in higher education in all areas of administration, as well as the first step towards teaching in higher education degree programs at both two-year & four-year colleges and universities.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Supervising and Leading Educational Change
- Public Relations and Resource Allocation in the School Setting
- Measurement and Decision-Making
- Facility Management for Safe, Efficient and Effective Learning Environment
- Law and Policy in the Educational Setting
- Clinical Supervision
- Personnel Management and Professional Development
- Electronic Tools for Educational Leaders
- Topics in Special Education for School Leaders
- Classroom and School-wide Behavior Management
- Models of Instruction, Curriculum Development and Advanced Teaching Strategies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Leadership Higher Education View 207 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- GPA requirement
- Cum GPA—a 2.50 cumulative GPA on all work attempted prior to completion of the baccalaureate degree, or
- SrYr GPA—a 3.00 GPA on the last 30 semester hours attempted in the baccalaureate degree (all work will be computed for the number of semesters necessary to total the last 30 semester hours), or
- a 3.00 GPA on the SrYr plus any post-baccalaureate upper-division and/or graduate courses. (Any courses included in the SrYr calculation may be repeated to raise the GPA to 3.00).
- $30 Application Fee
- GRE not required
International20970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 699 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 699 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State18930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 631 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.