By taking the Counselling Psychology program from Texas A&M International University , you will also learn to use preventative strategies to promote mental health while responding sensitively to the special life issues of border communities.
Residential treatment facilities, Hospitals, Behavioral Health Programs, Social Service Agencies, Nonprofit Organizations, Religious and Pastorals Organizations, Child Guidance Clinics, Family Planning Programs, Public and Private Schools, State and Federal Agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Dev Across Life-Span
- Advanced Psychopathology
- Ethical, Legal&Prof Issues
- Group Couns&Psychotherapy
- Research Design&Statistics
- Marriage & Family Therapies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Counselling Psychology View 1039 other Masters in School Counselling in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum upper-level GPA of at least a 3.0
- Prerequisite stemwork: PSYC 3302, PSYC 4301, PSYC 4303 and PSYC 4308
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official GRE scores
- Personal Statement: Minimum 300-words detailing your career goals, aspirations, and timetable for completion of their program
- Background Check (Must be completed within 90 days of April 30th)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10468 USD per semester during 24 months.
National20936 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10468 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4582 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.