The International Economics and Finance program at Valparaiso University is designed for international and US students seeking to develop skills to effectively recommend strategies and policies to upper management operating in a complex global business environment.
The program, which can be completed in 18 months of full-time coursework, requires study in the areas of finance, statistics, and global economics issues. Graduates of this degree program will be well-positioned to work in the profit, non-profit, and government sectors.
Economic analysts are employed to perform the following duties for employers:
- Establish or recommend to management economic strategies, objectives, and policies for the organization;
- Contribute to the decision making process and accomplishment of tactical plans of the institution by counseling and advising on financial and business matters;
- Perform economic and statistical analysis on proposed projects or for policy recommendation;
- Evaluate operations on a systematic and regular basis.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Managerial Economics
- Global Macroeconomic Business Conditions
- International Trade
- International Monetary Economics
- Applied Economics
- Time Series Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance International Business View 387 other Masters in Economics in United States
- Graduate from an accredited college or university
- Valpo’s graduate application
- Official transcripts from all university courses you’ve taken
- Two recommendation letters from professors or employers
- A statement of purpose that describes why you are applying to Valpo, your interest in the degree program, and how it affects your personal and professional development
- Application fee
International650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National650 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 650 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.