Graduates from the Health Administration program at Valparaiso University will be prepared to assume leadership roles in this growing, yet changing enterprise, and will bring a background that helps them deal with the current and forthcoming ethical challenges of medicine and health care.
The curriculum establishes a basic foundation in business principles, followed by specific applications to the field of health care. Students already having a business foundation may, upon approval of the academic advisor, substitute with other coursework.
An important component of the program is the experiential learning coursework, namely an internship totaling three credits.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding the Profession and Health Care Organizations
- Financial Management
- Research and Program Evaluation
- Managing and Analyzing Health Care Information
- Quality Health Care Management
- Leadership and Managing People
- Legal Issues in Health Care
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 435 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Graduate from an accredited college or university
- Valpo’s graduate application
- Official transcripts from all university courses you’ve taken
- Two recommendation letters from professors or employers
- A statement of purpose that describes why you are applying to Valpo, your interest in the degree program, and how it affects your personal and professional development
- Application fee
International715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.