The Nursing program at Pacific Lutheran University prepares an advanced generalist, who has the knowledge and skills required of all master’s-prepared nurses as determined by the AACN Essentials of Master’s Education in Nursing (2011). The MSN student may also choose an area of specialization.
Two areas of role specialization are available:
- Advanced Generalist
- Clinical Nurse Leader
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nursing Competencies
- Professional Foundations
- Health Assessment and Promotion
- Pharmacology and Therapeutic Modalities for Nursing
- Nursing Situations with Individuals: Adult Health
- Nursing Situations with Individuals: Mental Health
- Nursing Situations with Communities
- Capstone: Nursing Synthesis - SR
- Roles of the Advanced Nurse
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 1985 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- GRE or GMAT scores
- Statement of professional goals and quantitative skills.
International31844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 71650 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
National31844 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 71650 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
Living costs for Tacoma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.