As part of the Master of Business Administration program at Valparaiso University, you gain hands-on experience through a mixture of opportunities both inside and outside of the classroom.
Students are trained on the world’s leading provider of business software, SAP. SAP is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software application used by 95 percent of Fortune 1000 corporations. ERP systems improve operational efficiency and productivity of business processes.
Several courses allow students to apply their knowledge to solve real problems for real businesses. Students will analyze data, observe trends, research options, create business plans, and present findings that give business owners a sustainable competitive advantage.
The experiential component of the curriculum allows full-time students to study abroad, actively observing business around the globe. Students may complete a curriculum practical training (CPT) or internship, field project, or study a special topic of interest.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Study Abroad Experience – Required for daytime students
- Curricular Practical Training & Internships
- Special Topics
- Field Projects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1077 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Graduate from an accredited college or university
- Valpo’s graduate application
- Official transcripts from all university courses you’ve taken
- Two recommendation letters from professors or employers
- A statement of purpose that describes why you are applying to Valpo, your interest in the degree program, and how it affects your personal and professional development
- Application fee
International2500 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National2500 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
$2,500 per 3 credit course
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.