As part of the Master of Business Administration program at Valparaiso University, you gain hands-on experience through a mixture of opportunities both inside and outside of the classroom.
Students are trained on the world’s leading provider of business software, SAP. SAP is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software application used by 95 percent of Fortune 1000 corporations. ERP systems improve operational efficiency and productivity of business processes.
Several courses allow students to apply their knowledge to solve real problems for real businesses. Students will analyze data, observe trends, research options, create business plans, and present findings that give business owners a sustainable competitive advantage.
The experiential component of the curriculum allows full-time students to study abroad, actively observing business around the globe. Students may complete a curriculum practical training (CPT) or internship, field project, or study a special topic of interest.
- Study Abroad Experience – Required for daytime students
- Curricular Practical Training & Internships
- Special Topics
- Field Projects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1786 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Graduate from an accredited college or university
- Earn a 3.0 GPA (B average) in all undergraduate and/or graduate coursework
- Submit all required documents for domestic or international citizenship
- Valpo’s graduate application
- Official transcripts from all university courses you’ve taken
- Two recommendation letters from professors or employers
- A statement of purpose that describes why you are applying to Valpo, your interest in the degree program, and how it affects your personal and professional development
- Application fee
International19440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 648 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Valparaiso
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.