The Master of Arts in Educational Technology program is designed for educators, instructional designers, professional trainers and instructors of adult learners interested in developing expertise in the effective use of various forms of educational technology in teaching and learning. The program can be completed fully online and offers professionals advanced knowledge in a broad range of educational technologies. In addition, students will learn how to integrate technology across the curriculum in face-to-face, hybrid and online settings. Individuals who teach in K-12 schools, colleges and universities, private industry and other instructional settings will find this program useful for increasing their overall effectiveness in the field of educational technology and their ability to utilize proven pedagogical practices.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Social Foundations of Education
- Adult Learning
- Learning and ClassroomAssessment
- Survey of Educational Technology Tools
- Teaching with Technology
- Introduction to Teaching and Learning Online
- Educating the Digital Learner
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesEducation Computer Sciences View 782 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- 3.0 GPA or higher on submitted transcripts
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Valid state of Michigan teaching certificate if seeking the Educational Technology endorsement
International508 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 508 USD per credit and a duration of .
National508 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 508 USD per credit and a duration of .
In-State406 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 406 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.