Endodontics from University of Detroit Mercy is designed to satisfy in 24 (total) months the educational requirements for certification of eligibility for limitation of practice in endodontics, and examination by the American Board of Endodontics.
Graduates with Endodontics from University of Detroit Mercy will:
- diagnose and treat all manifestations of pulpal and periapical disease in the context of sound health care and comprehensive dental therapy.
- gain competency in all aspects of endodontic care: vital pulp therapy, non-surgical endodontic therapy, emergency care and surgical endodontic therapy—apicoectomy, root-end filling, root amputation and curettage.
- Head & Neck Anatomy
- Preclinical Endodontics
- Microbiology & Immunology
- Pulp Biology
- Oral Pathology
- Endodontic Literature Review
- Endodontic Surgery
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry View 768 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $100.00 application fee paid directly to “University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry”
- 2"x2" photograph
International80740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80740 USD per year during 24 months.
National80740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Highland Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.