Two tracks in the master of music therapy degree program are offered: Traditional graduate degree, and graduate and equivalency for those without an undergraduate degree in music therapy.
- Designed to provide opportunities for advanced clinical, supervisory, and methodological knowledge.
- An equivalency program leading to certification in music therapy and an M.M.T. degree are also available to students with a non-music therapy undergraduate degree.
- You will be taught by music therapists who are engaged in clinical practice, research, writing, and advocacy.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Music Therapy Research
- Advanced Music Therapy Practicum
- Music Therapy Supervision and Education
- Advanced Music Therapy Models
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 979 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application for graduate admission: online application or printed application.
- Undergraduate baccalaureate degree in music.
- Résumé: Provide a current resume, including relevant work experience.
- Statement of Educational goals (500-word essay).
- $20 Application Fee.
- Two Recommendation Forms.
- Audition: Please be aware that admission to the master's degrees in the College of Music requires that applicants complete a successful audition.
- Official Transcripts
- In addition to the documents listed above, international students must submit the following: TOEFL score report; we require a score of 580 (paper-based), 237 (computer-based), 92 (Internet-based), or higher.
International818 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 818 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National818 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 818 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.