The M.A. in Heritage Management is offered by University of Hawaii at Hilo.
The M.A. in Heritage Management of University of Hawaii at Hilo has five main objectives:
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Thesis Design, Method, Theory
- Ethics of Heritage Management
- Historic Preservation Laws
- Qualitative & Quant. Methods
- Cultural Impact Assessments
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies View 1766 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form and appropriate fee. The application form and fee information are available online UH Online Application Form. Application deadlines for graduate programs differ from deadlines posted for undergraduate programs.
- One official transcript from each post-secondary institution attended. These transcripts must be sent directly from the institution or submitted by the applicant in a sealed institutional envelope if accompanying the application.
- Official Graduate Record Examination scores or other qualifying test scores as determined by the program (check admissions requirements in each program description).
- A minimum of three letters of recommendation attesting to the academic ability or other qualifications of the applicant.
- Statement of academic and/or long range goals.
International26568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13284 USD per semester during 24 months.
National26568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13284 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State11736 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5868 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Hilo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.