The Master of Arts in Student Affairs in Higher Education is designed to prepare students for leadership positions in the student affairs division of a college or university. Graduates receive the qualifications and training for employment in a variety of student affairs functional areas, including: housing and residence life, career services, student activities, admissions, multicultural student services, leadership programs, academic advising, orientation, judicial affairs, international student services, financial aid, and Greek life.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Lifespan Development
- Helping Relationships
- Social and Cultural Diversity Introduction to Research
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Student Affairs Higher Education Environments, Cultures, and Students
- Assessment in Student Affairs
- College Student Learning and Development 1
- College Student Learning and Development 2
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership in Higher Education
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSocial Work Management, Organisation & Leadership Counselling View 1506 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Online Application and Application Fee
- Personal Statement indicating their interest in the program, experience, and career goals.
- Reference Release Form listing your two academic references.
- Two Reference Forms
- Official Transcripts
International644 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 644 USD per credit and a duration of .
National322 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 322 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.