The Master of Arts in Student Affairs in Higher Education at Slippery Rock University is designed to prepare students for leadership positions in the student affairs division of a college or university. Graduates receive the qualifications and training for employment in a variety of student affairs functional areas, including: housing and residence life, career services, student activities, admissions, multicultural student services, leadership programs, academic advising, orientation, judicial affairs, international student services, financial aid, and Greek life.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Lifespan Development
- Helping Relationships
- Social and Cultural Diversity Introduction to Research
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Student Affairs Higher Education Environments, Cultures, and Students
- Assessment in Student Affairs
- College Student Learning and Development 1
- College Student Learning and Development 2
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership in Higher Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSocial Work Management, Organisation & Leadership Counselling View 861 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Online Application
- Application Fee
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 is required to be considered for unconditional admission
- GRE/MAT is waived due to COVID-19, until further notice
- Personal Statement indicating their interest in the program, experience, and career goals (please see prompt on the form)
- Reference Release Form listing your two academic references
- Two Electronic Reference Forms
International9288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4644 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National9288 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4644 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State6192 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3096 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.