This Accountancy program at Auburn University at Montgomery offers an experience for students to develop their skills that will enhance their chances of successful accounting careers in private practice, government, business, and nonprofit organizations, as well as preparation to sit for the Uniform CPA Examination.
MAcc Admission Requirements
An undergraduate degree in accounting from an accredited college or university. Official transcripts required at time of application. If you do not have a degree in accounting, you can still qualify for the MAcc by completing all prerequisite* Accounting courses.
A satisfactory Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) Score (current within 5 years) unless you have an accounting certification (i.e.; CPA, CMA, CIA, CGMA, CISA, CGFM) or a graduate degree from an accredited college of university.
Meeting minimum qualifications does not guarantee admission into the MAcc program.
Relevant work or internship experience is preferred, but not required.
Convenient class times for working professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Managerial Cost Accounting
- Financial Analysis Integrated Business Concepts
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Income Tax Accounting
- Governmental & Nonprofit Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Government Auditing and Internal Control
- Government Budgeting & Performance Reporting
- Accounting & Auditing for NFP Organizations
- 12 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 635 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- A completed AUM online application; no application fee.
- Official transcript from each university you've attended (mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM by each institution) and official English translation(s) if your transcript is not in English.
- Satisfactory results on one of the graduate entrance examinations.
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from your sponsor in English). The bank statement should show at least $27,363 available.
- Certain graduate programs may require additional items not listed here; upon applying to such programs applicants will be contacted for such items.
International35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17812 USD per semester during 12 months.
National35624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17812 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State16688 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8344 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Montgomery
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.