At Occupational Therapy program at Springfield College as a student, you will become practiced in entry-level occupational therapy theory, evaluation and treatment techniques, clinical reasoning, research, teaching skills, management, and teamwork.
- Pediatric Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapy
- Professional Seminar
- Group Process
- Neuroscience and Occupation
- Functional Movement in Occupations
- Development, Occupation, and Performance in Childhood and Infancy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Occupational Health and Safety View 116 other Masters in Occupational Health and Safety in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applications for the Master's in Occupational Therapy must be submitted through OTCAS.
- In order to be considered, applications must be complete in OTCAS by the January 1 program deadline. Materials required are: Personal Statement, Resume, Official Transcripts, Letters of Recommendation.
International33571 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1138 USD per credit during 24 months.
National33571 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1138 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.