At Occupational Therapy program at Springfield College as a student, you will become practiced in entry-level occupational therapy theory, evaluation and treatment techniques, clinical reasoning, research, teaching skills, management, and teamwork.
- Pediatric Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Occupational Therapy
- Professional Seminar
- Group Process
- Neuroscience and Occupation
- Functional Movement in Occupations
- Development, Occupation, and Performance in Childhood and Infancy
- Application of Theory and Evidence in Pediatric Occupational Therapy Practice
- Development, Dysfunction, and Occupational Therapy Adaptation in Adolescents
- Occupational Therapy Management
- Occupation, Dysfunction, and Adaptation in Adults
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Counselling View 875 other Masters in Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applications are submitted through OTCAS.
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Graduate Admissions Essay
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts from All Institutions Previously/Currently Attended
International1105 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1105 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1105 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1105 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.