Athletic Counseling from Springfield College aims to provide students with preparation in counseling and psychology that will enable them to provide support services to athletes related to sport performance, personal development, and mental health in a variety of settings.
Graduates of the athletic counseling master’s degree program hold positions such as the following.
- Academic Counselor for Student-athletes
- Director for Mental Conditioning
- Intercollegiate Coach
- Master Resilience Trainer/Performance Expert
- Counseling Theories
- Stress Management
- Issues and Techniques in Athletic Counseling
- Professional Studies in Athletic Counseling
- Psychology of the College-Age Adult
- Laboratory in Counseling Athletes
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling Sports Sciences View 1039 other Masters in School Counselling in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the application form. No application fee.
- Graduate Admissions Essay
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official Transcripts from All Institutions Previously/Currently Attended
International34140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1138 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34140 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1138 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.