- Candidates for the M.A. degree must earn a minimum of 31- credit hours and submit an approved thesis.
- Candidates for the M.S. degree must earn a minimum of 34-credit hours and pass a written comprehensive examination.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Classical Sociological Theory
- Techniques of Social Research
- Contemporary Sociological Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAnthropology Sociology View 188 other Masters in Anthropology in United States
- For unconditional admission, applicants must have earned a minimum undergraduate academic average of 3.0 in the major area of study, and not less than 3.0 average, overall. Applicants must also have earned 3 credits in statistics, and 9 credits in sociology.
- For conditional admission, in addition to earning a minimum cumulative undergraduate academic average of 2.5, preference is shown for applicants who have earned at least 3 credits in sociological theory, 3 credits in social research methods, 3 credits in statistics, and 6 other credits in sociology and a 2.5 G.PA. in the major area. Students admitted conditionally must successfully complete the core courses, excluding Thesis Seminar, within the first 18 hours of study.
International27714 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 894 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27714 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 894 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State14105 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 455 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.