- The School Psychology MA/CAGS Program at William James College offers a competency-based curriculum paired with structured, closely supervised field experiences that provides graduates with the strongest foundation for their careers. We offer a unique learning environment with a focus on the development of the personal and professional self and an orientation towards social responsibility.
- Our students receive unparalleled support and attention from experienced faculty mentors. Full-time students complete the program in 3 years, receiving a Master of Arts after earning 30 credits, and continuing on to earn a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in the final two years.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Instructional Assessment and Intervention
- Lifespan Development
- Educating Children and Adolescents with Special Needs
- Diversity and Cross Cultural Psychology
- Preventive Mental Health in the Schools
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Psychology View 593 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- $60.00 Application Fee (non-refundable), $75.00 if applying to two programs. On the electronic application it is paid online before submission.
- Completed application form
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application Essay
- Official transcript(s)
- Test Scores—The GRE General Test is required for PsyD in Clinical Psychology. The test is optional for Master's programs, the PsyD in School Psychology and the PsyD in Leadership Psychology. The PRAXIS II Test for School Psychologists is optional for the School Psychology PsyD Program.
- Re-Application Statement*
- Change of Career Statement*
International11300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1130 USD per credit during 36 months.
National11300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1130 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Newton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.