The Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology (MAOP) program at the William James College grounds students in the essentials of adult learning and change, and teaches them evidence-based best practices to apply them in today's organizations in highly valuable ways, such as how to:
- Accurately diagnose human and systemic causes of underperformance in organizations
- Intervene constructively with teams-both as an insider and an outsider
- Foster self-motivation for positive change in workers and leaders at all levels
- Anticipate and meet the needs of diverse stakeholders within an organization
- Drive change consistent with an organization's culture, values, beliefs and structures
- Manage your own strengths and biases to see organizational and human resource challenges and solutions more clearly
- Participatory Action Research and Appreciative Inquiry
- Foundations of Organizational Development
- Consulting Skills
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1188 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- $60.00 Application Fee (non-refundable), $75.00 if applying to two programs. On the electronic application it is paid online before submission.
- Completed application form
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application Essay
- Official transcript(s)
- Test Scores—The GRE General Test is required for PsyD in Clinical Psychology. The test is optional for Master's programs, the PsyD in School Psychology and the PsyD in Leadership Psychology. The PRAXIS II Test for School Psychologists is optional for the School Psychology PsyD Program.
- Re-Application Statement*
- Change of Career Statement*
International30990 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1033 USD per credit during 11 months.
National30990 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1033 USD per credit during 11 months.
Living costs for Newton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.