- The Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) coursework at the William James College will provide students with a foundation in the philosophy of behaviorism, the principles of learning theory, and behavior-analytic research methods.
- Over the course of the year, students will also be exposed to current and best practices in behavioral assessment, intervention, and evaluation. Consistent with the experiential model of the William James College, students will complete a practicum during each of their first two semesters and an internship during each of their final summer sessions.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Concepts and Principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Research Methods in Behavior Analysis
- Behavioral Assessment
- Practicum Seminar
- Autism and Developmental Disabilities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics View 298 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
- $60.00 Application Fee (non-refundable), $75.00 if applying to two programs. On the electronic application it is paid online before submission.
- Completed application form
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Application Essay
- Official transcript(s)
- Test Scores—The GRE General Test is required for PsyD in Clinical Psychology. The test is optional for Master's programs, the PsyD in School Psychology and the PsyD in Leadership Psychology. The PRAXIS II Test for School Psychologists is optional for the School Psychology PsyD Program.
- Re-Application Statement*
- Change of Career Statement*
International14960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 880 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 880 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Newton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.