Interdisciplinary Studies from Cambridge College also includes an independent learning project, in which you’ll research and write about a topic that supports your post-graduate endeavors and personal growth.
The Interdisciplinary Studies program enables you to customize your own course of study in consultation with a faculty advisor. You will be expected to articulate a rationale for each course selected, and your faculty advisor will meet with you to assess your progress in meeting your program goals as part of a formative evaluation process. While the interdisciplinary studies degree will prepare you for a wide range of careers, please note that this program is not an option for attaining licensure.
Our graduates pursue a wide variety of jobs that involve a significant element of educating. They work in schools and colleges, nonprofit organizations and human services, the criminal justice system, corporations, and religious organizations. Examples of specific interdisciplinary studies jobs include:
- Tutors and teachers
- Personal, academic, and athletic coaches
- Family advocates and mediators
- College faculty and administrators
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Motivation and Teaching: Theoriesand Practices
- 3/Strategies for Teaching Critical Thinking Across the Curriculum
- Rereading Global Oppression: The Last 500 Years
- Human Brain, Human Learning
- MultiCultural Diversity Issues in the Workplace and Classroom
- America Through Its Literatures
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
A completed application must be received within enough time for students to receive the i20 and arrive in the U.S. prior to the term start-date.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 1669 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Supplemental documentation for issuance of I-20
- A complete, signed application
- Application fee: $100.00
- Completed Application Supplement for F1 International Students
- Photocopy of your current passport
- Photocopy of your visa (if you are currently in the U.S.)
- Photocopy of pages 1 and 3 of your current I-20 (if you are in the U.S. in F1 status)
- Personal Statement
- Letter of reference
- Official transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Second letter of reference
- Current résumé
- Earned bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA required.
- Two Professional Recommendations
International18368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 574 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18368 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 574 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.