In the Speech-language Pathology program from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. You will learn the best practices to help them with their communication skills, the quality of their voice, their swallowing skills, their articulation, and more.In the last five years, half of our graduates accepted jobs in hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and other healthcare-related facilities.
Half of our graduates accepted jobs in intermediate units, schools, private pediatric clinics, and early intervention agencies.
MS in Speech-Language PathologyIn the MS in Speech-Language Pathology program at IUP, you will meet the requirements for:
- The Certificate of Clinical Competence awarded by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Council for Clinical Certification
- Licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as well as other states
- Pennsylvania Department of Education certification to provide speech-language pathology services in schools
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Why Choose IUP’s MS in Speech-Language Pathology
- We are accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. View information on our accreditation.
- Our course sequence facilitates the transition from classroom to clinic. View our sequence of coursework and clinical experiences included in our two-year program.
- In the last decade, we have maintained high rates of completion and on-time completion, as well as a 100 percent pass rate on the national exam and 100 percent employment rate within a year of graduation. View data from the last three years.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Linguistics View 449 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts from every college or university you’ve attended, even if you didn’t earn a degree there.
- Goal statement that describes your career and academic goals.
- Letters of recommendation, which you can request through your admissions profile.
International23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 774 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State15480 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Indiana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.