Upon graduating from Nurse Practitioner from Regis College you will have the skills necessary to provide care directly to patients.
Graduates of this program are currently working at Massachusetts General Hospital, Tufts Medical Center, and the Veterans Administration.
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Nursing Theory
- Health Policy, Politics and Perspectives
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Scientific Inquiry for Evidence-Based Practice
- Advanced Clinical Pharmacology
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Concepts in Nursing Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Rolling admission after priority deadlines.
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 322 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Completed application via the online application portal
- Official transcripts from every institution attended including undergraduate degree, transfer credits (both undergraduate and graduate) and prerequisites courses
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Completed prerequisite statistics course
- Two letters of recommendation
- A history of an unencumbered registered nurse license is required
- Submit official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results
- Provide a personal statement
- Provide documentation of financial support
- A non-refundable application fee
International48020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 980 USD per credit during 12 months.
National48020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 980 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.