If your personal and career goals include moving into a leadership position, earning Nursing Leadership from Regis College could be a smart decision, preparing you to meet the unique challenges of healthcare management.
Our program you helps you earn the skills you need to pursue a career as a leader in your organization and the broader field of nursing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nursing Theory
- Concepts in Nursing Leadership
- Health Policy, Politics, and Perspectives
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing View 722 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Completed application form; transcripts from undergraduate degree, and all prerequisites courses
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0; completed prerequisites
- Statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- A history of an unencumbered registered nurse license is required
- Submit official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results
- Provide documentation of financial support
- A non-refundable application fee
International980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.