With an aging population in our society and the belief that current nurses are expected to retire in the coming decade, the demand for nurse leaders is greater than ever.
Core coursework and select required courses for each specialty track provide you with a wide range of learning outcomes designed to cultivate leadership and management skills.
Programme StructureCoursework includes:
- Nursing Theory
- Concepts in Nursing Leadership
- Economics of Healthcare
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Many programs accept applications on a rolling admissions basis.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing View 1500 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
General requirementsApplication requirements:
- Completed application form; transcripts from undergraduate degree and all prerequisite courses
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required; completed prerequisites
- GRE score (may be waived by earning a grade of “B-” or higher in two program courses as a non-matriculated student at Regis)
- Resume; Statement of Purpose; two letters of recommendation
- A history of an unemcumbered registered nurse license is required
International1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State1095 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1095 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.