Occupational Therapy from Regis College is an immersive, full-time accredited program for students who want to improve the quality of life and functional independence for clients of all ages.
Graduates with Occupational Therapy from Regis College will:
- learn to evaluate, integrate, and apply the principles of occupational therapy both in the classroom and through service learning and fieldwork experiences.
- receive personalized attention and focus from professors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Occupation
- Occupational Therapy Practice
- Group Dynamics
- Occupational Therapy Evaluation and Intervention for Children and Adolescents
- Occupational Therapy Evaluation and Intervention for Adults and Older Adults
- Assistive Technology
- Health Ethics and Law
- Clinical Reasoning in Occupational Therapy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Rolling admission after Regular Action deadlines, contingent upon space availability.
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences View 926 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Application, résumé, and personal statement
- Applicants must achieve at least one of the following levels for admittance:Completion of a related (biology, kinesiology, athletic training) undergraduate degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or Completion of an undergraduate degree from an accredited university and a B- or better in all prerequisite courses listed below
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendation letters from professors or supervisors
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- A personal interview
- A non-refundable application fee
- Completed application
- Submit official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results
- Provide documentation of financial support
International51660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 103320 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National51660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 103320 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.