Gain intellectual and practical skills that will enable you to critically analyze a client’s needs, problem-solve, and develop appropriate interventions.
- Prepare to take the certification exam administered by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy; Upon passing the NBCOT, you will be qualified as an Occupational Therapist, Registered nd be able to apply for licensure through the Allied Board of Health in their specific state
- Learning outcomes for the specific courses are established according to national occupational therapy education guidelines.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCoursework includes:
- Human Occupation
- Occupational Therapy Practice in Psychosocial Dysfunction/Lab
- Assistive Technology
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
Regis College accepts applications on a rolling basis with priority given to those students who apply by November 15 and before February 1.
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences View 913 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form and official transcripts
- A grade of B- or better in all prerequisites
- GRE score
- Personal statement;
- Two letters of Recommendation
- Interview with the Program Director is required
International1396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1396 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
National1396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1396 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
In-State1396 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1396 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.