Counseling from Regis College gives students hands-on field experience in various healthcare settings.
Our program prepares students for counseling services in hospitals, schools, universities, social service agencies, mental health centers, substance abuse treatment clinics, and private companies.
- Human Development
- Abnormal Psychology
- Theories of Counseling
- Mental Health Across the Lifespan Development
- Principles and Techniques of Counseling
- Ethical and Legal Issues and Considerations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling View 181 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- A Grade of B- of better in all prerequisites.
- Completed application form and transcripts.
- Personal statement addressing writing prompt; a resume; two letters of recommendation.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Interview with the program director
- Submit official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results
- Provide documentation of financial support
- Recommendation letters from professors and/or professional colleagues
- A non-refundable application fee
International25800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51600 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National25800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 51600 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.