With the rise in the prevalence of autism spectrum disorders, employment for ABA therapists is expected to grow by 29% in the coming decade. This program combines the research and hands-on experience you need to start or advance in the growing field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
Our ABA program prepares you for leadership roles in the implementation, evaluation, and administration of applied behavior analytic principles and methods.
- Prepare students to effectively enter the workforce immediately upon graduation
- Provide students with a strong foundation to pursue doctoral work in behavior analysis
- Provide students with opportunities to learn how to deliver culturally competent care through site visits in other countries
- Clinical site placements at the Regis Autism Center provide opportunities to gain valuable experience right on campus.
Programme StructureCoursework includes:
- Treatment Evaluation
- Behavior Assessment
- Ethical Practice in Applied Behavior Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Deadline is March 25 with rolling admissions after this date.
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour View 152 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
General requirementsApplication requirements:
- Completed application form and official transcripts
- Personal statement; resume; three letters of recommendation
- Interview with the Program Director
- GRE scores are NOT required for this program
International875 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 875 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National875 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 875 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State875 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 875 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.