Applied Behavior Analysis from Regis College uses active responding role-play, peer presentations, and comprehensive practicums to deepen the learning experience in the field of applied behavior analysis and help you better address the unique needs of children and adults with behavioral issues.
Graduates with Applied Behavior Analysis from Regis College will:
- Interpret and convey the causes of behavior, assessment of behavior, and intervention in both scientific and laymen terms.
- Design effective measurement procedures, conduct descriptive assessments and functional analyses, and interpret the results.
- Conduct a variety of skills assessments to identify a baseline level of life skills an individual exhibits.
- Design and evaluate effective empirically-validated intervention programs based on the assessment results and visually inspect the results using a variety of single-subject designs.
- Train care givers, including staff and parents, to implement empirically-validated interventions.
- Supervise and monitor behavior analytic interventions.
- Adhere to, and teach supervisees to adhere to, the ethical and humane treatment of all individuals.
- Work independently and collaboratively as a practitioner of behavior analysis, and qualify to sit for the exam to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Radical Behaviorism
- Verbal Behavior
- Behavior Intervention
- Ethical Practice in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Treatment Evaluation
- Behavior Assessment
- Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
March 25th, with rolling admission after this date.
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour View 110 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Completed application form and official transcripts
- Personal statement; a resume; three letters of recommendation
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Interview with program director
- Submit official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results
- Provide documentation of financial support
- A non-refundable application fee
International17745 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35490 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National17745 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35490 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.