Social Work from Westfield State University puts emphasis on leadership through evaluating and analyzing existing and emerging areas of knowledge to advance social service delivery in a practice community. This includes knowledge of social policies and direct exposure working with the vulnerable, disenfranchised and marginalized populations that are served by social workers.
Graduates with Social Work from Westfield State University will:
- Demonstrate Ethical and Professional Behavior
- Engage Diversity and Difference in Practice
- Advance Human Rights and Social, Economic, and Environmental Justice
- Engage In Practice-informed Research and Research-informed Practice
- Engage in Policy Practice
- Engage with Individuals, Families, Groups, Organizations, and Communities
- Assess Individuals, Families, Groups, Organizations, and Communities
- Intervene with Individuals, Families, Groups, Organizations, and Communities
- Evaluate Practice with Individuals, Families, Groups, Organizations, and Communities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mental Health & Children
- Child Welfare Policy
- Diversity & Social Justice
- Social Welfare Policy Analysis
- Generalist Practice
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Health View 381 other Masters in Social Work in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree that included a clear liberal arts base and a firm foundation in the social sciences, government, and human biology.
- Applicants need a 2.8 overall undergraduate GPA. For Advanced Standing candidates, the applicant should also have a 3.0 social work GPA.
- Applicants must submit three references forms with accompanying recommendation letters, including one academic reference.
- Applicants need to submit a current resume.
- Applicants need to complete a professional statement
- Application and $50 application fee
- Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges or universities previously attended.
Application and $50 application fee Narrative StatementOfficial, sealed transcripts from all colleges or universities previously attended.
International475 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 475 USD per credit during 24 months.
National475 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 475 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.