At Public Administration - Public Management from Westfield State University courses are taught by University full-time faculty in Political Science and in Regional Planning, and by adjuncts with particular expertise in public management, public budgeting issues, public policy analysis, program evaluation and implementation, human resource concerns, urban planning and administrative law.
CareersOur program helps students be prepared for leadership positions in the public sector, with a particular emphasis on the development of core knowledge areas and administrative skills.
- Healthcare Systems
- Human Resource Management Skills
- Strategic Management in Nonprofit Organizations
- Public Relations and Marketing for Non-Profit Organizations
- Healthcare Policy
- Health Services Management and Leadership
- Health Care Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration Public Policy View 1887 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Westfield State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official transcripts indicating a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, which includes at least 15 credits of coursework in a field appropriate for the program, such as management, political science, regional planning or criminal justice;
- A minimum 2.8 GPA overall or minimum 3.0 GPA for the last two years of undergraduate studies;
- A satisfactory GRE or MAT score;
- A narrative statement (of approximately 350 words) about your professional goals, academic experience, work experience and other factors that support your application.
- Three letters of recommendation. At least one academic recommendation is suggested.
- Application and $50 application fee
International13788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.