Public Administration - Criminal Justice Administration from Westfield State University offers both general and specialized courses by WSU full-time and adjunct faculty in the Criminal Justice department. Students will gain expertise in the design and evaluation of criminal justice. This program provides a quality graduate degree that is affordable, responsive to local workforce needs and is accessible to working part-time commuting students.
- Community service leaders
- International specialists in non-profit and corporate settings
- Legal aides
- Public policy makers
- Public sector managers
- Contemporary Problems in Criminal Law
- Criminological Theory
- Community Based Corrections
- Law Enforcement Policy Developments
- Corrections Administration
- Criminal Justice Planning
- Administrative Theory of Criminal Justice
- Homeland Security: Organization and Administration
- GIS: Mapping Community Data
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Criminal Law Legal Studies View 317 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Westfield State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official transcripts indicating a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, which includes at least 15 credits of coursework in a field appropriate for the program, such as management, political science, regional planning or criminal justice;
- A minimum 2.8 GPA overall or minimum 3.0 GPA for the last two years of undergraduate studies;
- A satisfactory GRE or MAT score;
- A narrative statement (of approximately 350 words) about your professional goals, academic experience, work experience and other factors that support your application.
- Three letters of recommendation. At least one academic recommendation is suggested.
- Application and $50 application fee
International13788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13788 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.