Physician Assistant Studies from Westfield State University teaches students to utilize a patient-centered care approach and be committed to serving the public in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and beyond.
Physician Assistant Studies from Westfield State University seeks excellence in educating a diverse student body of compassionate, culturally aware healthcare providers who are prepared to practice in a patient centered team assuring care to all citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and beyond.
- Professional Practice Issues
- Evidence based medicine
- Infectious Disease
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Toxicology Health Sciences View 45 other Masters in Toxicology in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Westfield State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A personal statement of interest and intent is required at the time of application.
- The WSU-PA Program will not allow advanced standing for any professional courses or clinical experiences.
- A minimum of 500 hours of patient contact hours are required. Examples of patient contact hours can include but are not limited to EMT, Scribe, Paramedic, Lab Tech, Volunteer, and Nurse's Aide as long as direct patient contact has occurred.
- Three academic and/or professional letters of recommendation.
International11490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11490 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 383 USD per credit during 24 months.
plus a $1000 enrollment fee at the beginning of the program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.