Physician Assistant Studies from Westfield State University teaches students to utilize a patient-centered care approach and be committed to serving the public in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and beyond.
Physician Assistant Studies from Westfield State University seeks excellence in educating a diverse student body of compassionate, culturally aware healthcare providers who are prepared to practice in a patient centered team assuring care to all citizens of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and beyond.
- Professional Practice Issues
- Evidence based medicine
- Infectious Disease
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Toxicology Health Sciences View 1433 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A baccalaureate or graduate degree from an accredited institution with an overall GPA of 3.0
- A minimum of 500 hours of patient contact are required (such as EMT, scribe, paramedic, lab tech, volunteer, nurse's aide)
- All prerequisite courses below must be completed with a grade of "C" or better, resulting in a 3.0 or higher GPA
- A personal statement
- Application and $50 application fee
- Official, sealed transcripts from all colleges or universities previously attended.
International44160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 88320 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National44160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 88320 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
plus a $1000 enrollment fee at the beginning of the program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.