Here, you’ll learn to address the emotional, cognitive, physical, and spiritual health of individuals using dance as a lens for observation, research, and intervention. Throughout your studies, you’ll increase your awareness of socio-cultural dynamics in yourself and others, and become skilled in intrapersonal reflections, integrating theory and practice, making connections with different populations, and building community.
Clinical Mental Health Counseling - Dance and Movement Therapy at Lesley University encourages you to become a critical thinker, creative and reflective practitioner, and instrument of therapeutic and social change. Your professors will be prominent therapists in the field, with specializations that include children, adolescents, adults, older adults, conflict resolution, trauma, family systems, somatic and spiritual development, and more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dance/Movement Therapy: Theories and Practice
- Group Process in Dance/Movement Therapy
- Body/Movement Observation and Assessment
- Research and Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling Theatre & Dance Clinical Psychology View 264 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official SAT/ACT test scores (without essay) will be required for applicants to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and for applicants to both undergraduate colleges
- Students applying to BFA programs in the College of Art and Design must also submit a digital portfolio of 12-20 pieces.
- If you are dually enrolled in college coursework or simply taking some college level classes, you may submit official college transcripts electronically through a variety of secure sites such as, but not limited to; Parchment, Credential Solutions, E-Scrip Safe, Clearinghouse, Naviance/Common Application, JST Services
International35700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 USD per credit during 12 months.
National35700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1190 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.