By earning a Public Relations degree at Lasell College, you will develop knowledge and skills in legal and ethical issues, analytics, theory, and creative practice to become a leader in any organization or PR firm.
What you'll learn:
- How to place and respond to issues in the press
- Strategies to craft visual and written messaging around a brand
- Methods for collecting and integrating feedback from target audiences
- Communications strategies before, during, and after a crisis
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of public relations strategies
- Best practices for public relations professionals
- Budgeting and team management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Public Relations
- Crisis Communication
- Communication, Ethics, & Society
- Organizational Communication
- Communication Research
- Media Relations
- Negotiations & Conflict Resolution
- Persuasion & Public Opinion
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Relations View 108 other Masters in Public Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Two professional letters of recommendation from either faculty or employers
- Resume proving a minimum of three years of professional work experience
- Official college transcripts
- A one page personal statement describing your goals, strengths and potential for achievement in graduate school
International21600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.