In the Health Communication graduate program at Lasell College, you will acquire the skills to launch a health campaign or brand health services, and master the embedded ethical issues to advance your career at a hospital, biotech corporation, governmental agency, or non-profit organization.
What you will learn:
- The ethics and nuances of health communication
- How to develop an effective, specialized communications campaign
- Strategies to establish and maintain a strong brand
- Budgeting and team leadership
- How to interpret and analyze international policies related to global disease and health crises
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Promotions & Campaigns
- Branding Health Services
- Communication, Ethics, & Society
- Organizational Communication
- Communication Research
- Media Relations
- Negotiations & Conflict Resolution
- Persuasion & Public Opinion
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 713 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Two professional letters of recommendation from either faculty or employers
- Resume proving a minimum of three years of professional work experience
- Official college transcripts
- A one page personal statement describing your goals, strengths and potential for achievement in graduate school
International21600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.