Courses at Lasell College include Risk Management, Strategic Information Management, and Project Management Tools & Technology and curriculum standards prepare for management certifications in PMI, PMP, and RMP.
- Project Manager
- Program Analyst
- Implementation Specialist
- IT Project Manager
- Program Director
- Project Engineer
- Global Leadership
- Research Methods
- Strategic Information Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Strategy
- Principles of Project Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 266 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.