Students in the Management program from Lasell College will graduate with foundational skills for career advancement across a wide range of industries, bettering themselves in their professional roles and gaining the necessary qualities to be strong innovative leaders.
- Administrative Services Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Engineering Manger
- Benefits Manager
- Information Systems Manager
- Global Leadership
- Strategic Information Management
- Financial Management
- Organizational Theory
- Operations Strategy
- Strategic Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies View 266 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.