The broadest concentration in our master’s in Management program at Lasell College imparts the wide range of management skills you need to make an impact on your organization’s bottom line. Focusing on leadership, strategy, and change, this concentration provides a solid foundation in management and business operations, staffing, translating strategic planning to implementation, business ethics, and more. Graduate fully prepared to manage any kind of department in any kind of business.
Thanks to a vibrant community of working professionals and a wide range of available services, graduate students are positioned to develop their expertise and advance their career. As a Lasell graduate student you will have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from the experience of your faculty and peers, who bring deep expertise and a unique point of view to every class discussion and group project
- Expand your network and learn to position yourself as a leader in your field
- Engage with an active alumni community
- Participate in career services programs that include webinars on salary negotiations, developing a career plan, and utilizing LinkedIn to launch a job search
More informationVisit official programme website
- Internship Capstone
- 21st Century Global Leadership
- Financial Management
- Organizational Theory
- Operations Strategy
- Services & Programs for Older Adults
- Social Marketing
- Business Strategy
- Policy & Brand Management in Hospitality
- Strategic Information Management
- Marketing Management
- Principles of Project Management
- Human Resources Management
- Leaderhsip & Operations in Lodging Mgmt
- Consumer Behavior
- Global Marketing
- Change Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1505 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Online application
- Two professional letters of recommendation from either faculty or employers
- Resume proving a minimum of three years of professional work experience
- Official college transcripts
- A one page personal statement describing your goals, strengths and potential for achievement in graduate school
International600 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National600 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.