Graduate students in Criminal Justice - Self-Designed Option at Lasell College are deeply committed to their work and to making a difference in the world. The self-designed concentration option will provide you with the opportunity to turn your passion into a satisfying career or an advancement in your field while leveraging your interests and experience.
Thanks to a vibrant community of working professionals and a wide range of available services, graduate students are positioned to develop their expertise and advance their careers. As a Lasell graduate student you will have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from the experience of your faculty and peers, who bring deep expertise and a unique point of view to every class discussion and group project
- Expand your network and learn to position yourself as a leader in your field
- Participate in career services programs that include resume-building workshops and webinars on how to develop a career plan
- Engage with an active alumni community
- The Criminal Justice System & Process
- Critical Legal Issues in Crim Justice
- Advanced Criminological Thought
- Ethical Theory & Criminal Justice Policy
- Criminal Justice Leadership & Management
- Research Methods & Statistical Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology Criminal Justice View 71 other Masters in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.