At Lasell College, in the Criminal Justice - Violence Prevention and Advocacy programme, you’ll learn to develop comprehensive strategies and programs focused on effectively preventing and responding to violence of all types.
Full-time faculty with rich industry experience will enhance your communication and management skills to advocate – legislatively and otherwise – for those who have suffered abuse and to aid their recovery.
- Security Analyst
- Police Officer
- Title IX administrator
- Director of Community Health
- Interpersonal & Relationship Violence
- Violence Prevention, Advocacy & CJ Society
- The Criminal Justice System & Process
- Critical Legal Issues in Crim Justice
- Advanced Criminological Thought
- Ethical Theory & Criminal Justice Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Legal Studies Criminal Justice View 94 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.