Homeland security and international crime are challenging topics – and issues related to these fields only grow more complex as the world becomes increasingly interconnected.
Lasell College offers a rigorous Criminal Justice - Homeland Security and Global Justice curriculum that will ready you to face these difficulties head-on, and to help maintain order in a rapidly changing world.
A convenient, flexible approach
- 36 credits of coursework: 21 credits in the core program curriculum; 9 credits of concentration-specific courses; 6 credits of electives; Capstone project
- Affordable 8 or 16-week modules
- Quinn bill certified
- The Criminal Justice System & Process
- Terrorism & Homeland Security
- Theories of Violence & Aggression
- Critical Legal Issues in Criminal Justice
- Ethical Theory & Criminal Justice Policy
- Crisis & Emergency Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Cyber Security Criminal Justice View 187 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.