Your coursework will include terrorism studies, international law and policy, and security issues. At this Criminal Justice - Homeland Security and Global Justice program at Lasell College, you will learn about preventing and investigating physical and cyber attacks, combating cross-border criminal networks, and marshaling the resources needed to protect local and national assets.
Thanks to a vibrant community of working professionals and a wide range of available services, graduate students are positioned to develop their expertise and advance their career. As a Lasell graduate student you will have the opportunity to:
- Benefit from the experience of your faculty and peers, who bring deep expertise and a unique point of view to every class discussion and group project
- Expand your network and learn to position yourself as a leader in your field
- Engage with an active alumni community
- Participate in career services programs that include resume-building workshops and webinars on how to develop a career plan
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Criminal Justice System & Process
- Terrorism & Homeland Security
- Theories of Violence & Aggression
- Critical Legal Issues in Criminal Justice
- Ethical Theory & Criminal Justice Policy
- Crisis & Emergency Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Cyber Security View 288 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Two professional letters of recommendation from either faculty or employers
- Resume proving a minimum of three years of professional work experience
- Official college transcripts
- A one page personal statement describing your goals, strengths and potential for achievement in graduate school
International21600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 600 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.