The Master's in Criminal Justice - Emergency and Crisis Management curriculum at Lasell College will provide you with the skills you need to make a difference in the community and the world and become a leader in today's criminal justice field.
A convenient, flexible approach
- 36 credits of coursework: 21 credits in the core program curriculum; nine credits of concentration-specific courses; six credits of electives; Capstone project
- Quinn bill certified
- The Criminal Justice System & Process
- Terrorism & Homeland Security
- Theories of Violence & Aggression
- Critical Legal Issues in Criminal Justice
- Ethical Theory & Criminal Justice Policy
- Crisis & Emergency Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- You are encouraged to apply early to get a U.S. Visa because at certain times in the year it is hard to get a visa appointment and processing times may be long.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Emergency & Disaster Management Criminal Justice View 94 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
International22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 626 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.