Topics of study range from interface design, interactive environments, learning applications, and data visualization to participatory narrative, sound and video installation, smart objects, and much more. Design - The Dynamic Media Institute students from Massachusetts College of Art and Design graduate with a new body of work, skills, and experience, equipped to become a leading educator, practitioner, or entrepreneur.
- Produce a comprehensive thesis project and thesis book relating to interactive communication design on a topic of personal interest
- Apply design thinking to, and conceive of new ways of designing for a wide range of human interaction, communication and multi-sensory experience
- Utilize a range of research techniques including text reviews, experimentation and prototyping
- Present technical information and data visually and dynamically, and translate non-visual experience into visual forms
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Studio
- Design Seminar
- Review Board I
- Open Elective
- Studio Elective
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications received after the Priority Deadline will be reviewed on a rolling admissions basis.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts View 739 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- $90 Application fee
- Statement of Purpose: A one-to-two page statement describing your reasons for applying to MassArt, the Master of Architecture program and the planned direction of your future work. Note any recent developments that support your decision to apply.•
- Resume: List professional accomplishments including exhibitions and awards, as well as professional or other activities that convey a sense of your commitment to a life in the arts.
- Post-Secondary/College Transcripts (unofficial copies): Submit transcripts of all previous college level academic work. Transcripts must be translated into English for review.
- Two Letters of Recommendation
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 24 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Boston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.