Topics of study range from interface design, interactive environments, learning applications, and data visualization to participatory narrative, sound and video installation, smart objects, and much more. Students graduate with a new body of work, skills, and experience, equipped to become a leading educator, practitioner, or entrepreneur.
- Produce a comprehensive thesis project and thesis book relating to interactive communication design on a topic of personal interest
- Apply design thinking to, and conceive of new ways of designing for a wide range of human interaction, communication and multi-sensory experience
- Utilize a range of research techniques including text reviews, experimentation and prototyping
- Present technical information and data visually and dynamically, and translate non-visual experience into visual forms
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design Studio
- Design Seminar
- Review Board I
- Open Elective
- Studio Elective
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application Form
- $90 Application Fee
- Statement of Purpose
- Official Post-Secondary/College Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Course Descriptions and Syllabi
International780 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 780 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National780 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 780 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.