At the Mass Communications - Strategic Media Communications program offered by Saint Cloud State University , you will have a balanced blend of courses in multimedia technology, media convergence, advertising, public relations and more to give you a visible professional edge in today's communications-driven global society.
- Focuses on a balance between skills training and theory.
- Provides students with professional skills that give them a visible edge in the job market and makes them an indispensable asset to any business, organization, or institution.
- Students develop expertise in public relations, advertising, social media and campaign planning and execution.
- Allows students expand their horizons as socially responsible members of the global society.
- Designed to accommodate full-time or part-time students.
- Graduate assistantships and internships available.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Communication Theory
- Ethics and Critical Analysis of Mass Media
- Advanced Research Methods in Mass Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 133 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.