You will be learning in a program that brings together theory and practice in the field through classroom instruction, service-learning, internships and other experiential activities.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Policy Issues in Gerontology
- Aging and Community: Current Issues in Social Gero, Culture and Diversity
- Research Methods and Design in Gerontology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesNursing View 789 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International11948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11948 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National8220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8220 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.