At the Family Studies program offered by Saint Cloud State University, you will develop skills to study parent and family issues related to early childhood family education and family studies as you focus on understanding children's behavior and development in the context of family and community life.
- Option to student teach in an Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) program
- Uses group and project-based assignments and focused observations of programs
- Designed for both full-time and part-time students
- Cohort-like atmosphere offers peer support with the flexibility of enrollment throughout the year
- Complements a variety of undergraduate program backgrounds and professions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Early Literacy in Inclusionary Settings
- Guidance of Young Children
- Foundations of Parent/Family Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFamily & Consumer Science Psychology View 939 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- Upload unofficial transcripts.
- Unofficial documents will be used for the admission review process. If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
- Upload your statement of intent, resume, and a writing sample (if required).
- Applicants may also submit unofficial copies of GRE/GMAT scores, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE and International transcript evaluations (if required) for the review process.
- If admitted, you will need to submit official documents before coursework commences.
International12444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12444 USD per year during 12 months.
National12904 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12904 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8878 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8878 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Cloud
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.